What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file saved on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you use your browser to access an online service. It allows the sender to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the validity or registration period of the Cookie.
When you visit our website, information about your device's browsing may be stored in these so-called "Cookies" files. These are installed on your device, subject to the choices you have made about Cookies, which you can change at any time.
The cookies used on the Platform allow:
- to optimize the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.);
- to store information relating to a form you have completed on our site (registration, authentication or access to your account);
- to access restricted and personal areas of our site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously given us;
- to improve security measures, for example when the User is asked to log in after a certain period of time;
- to establish statistics and volumes of attendance and use of the Platform, in order to improve its use, routes and proposed functionalities.
Your choices regarding cookies
Agreement on cookies
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subjected to the will of the user of the terminal, which he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browsing software. If you have accepted in your browser the registration of cookies in your device, the cookies embedded in the pages and content you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area on your device. They will be readable only by their transmitter.
If you refuse to store cookies on your device, or if you delete cookies stored on your device, you will no longer be able to use a number of features that are still required to navigate through some areas of our site. This would be the case if you attempted to access your account or subscription that requires you to identify yourself. This would also be the case if we or our service providers could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser your device uses, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet. If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you have refused or deleted.
Cookie storage periods
In accordance with the recommendations of the french Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, the maximum storage period for cookies is 13 months at most after their first deposit in your terminal, as is the duration of the validity of the consent to the use of these cookies. The lifetime of cookies is not extended with each visit. Your consent must therefore be renewed at the end of this period. Data purging methods are implemented to ensure that cookies are effectively deleted.